Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Masculine Happy Birthday Card with Jessica Kaiser

Hello crafty friends!


It's Jess here today with a new card featuring some AH-mazing Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard products. 
I had a vision of cowboys in my head, so that's what I made! 
I guess with all the girly Mother's Day cards I was making, I wanted to flip the switch and head in a more masculine direction. :)  

I used the following Southern Ridge Products on my card:




Alrighty!  So let's get crafting :)

I started by using Stampendous Embossing Ink and embossing the cowboy images in Blackened Bronze and Copper Flame Embossing Powders (from SparkleNSprinkle). The horseshoes were embossed with Super Thick Gold Embossing Powder and the stars in Antiquities Embossing Powder.  I also added 2 layers of Spring Willow Embossing Powder onto the grass area of the die cut. :)






I do love using the Chunky/Super Thick Powders for chipboard! :)  




A little twine accents and a Happy Birthday sentiment finished off this card :)  

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


I hope you enjoy and will go out and play with your chipboard!

See ya next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment