Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Every Day is Coffee Day with Erin Quiding-Sampson



Hello and Happy New Year!!
Today I’m sharing a sign I created to hang by my coffee bar. I won’t have a coffee bar until I move into my house in February but in the mean time here is how to make your own 😊


I started off with SRTC’s https://chipboard.ca/products/every-day-is-coffee-day, 2 different sized hearts leftover from a past project https://chipboard.ca/products/handrawn-heart and one of the new stencils.

I painted all the chipboard with white acrylic paint then allowed it to dry.


I used the stencil over top of the cup, then started with my darkest shade at the bottom right then went lighter as I moved up the cup. When I removed the stencil, I lifted the white paint off in a few places, but I really liked the effect, so I left it like that.




I cut a piece of brown paper for the coffee cup and then added some foam dots to the hearts to pop them up and give them some dimension. Since I don’t have anywhere to hang this now, I have temporarily hung it one a piece of white chipboard.


Since I don’t have anywhere to hang this now, I have temporarily hung it one a piece of white chipboard.  
I love the colours of this and I can’t wait to hang it up in my new house!
Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

Thanks for looking,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment