Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Winter Sign with Erin Quiding-Sampson


Today I've created a wintery sign using some pretty chipboard pieces that I layered over a wooden sign.


First, I used a distress dauber in peeled paint on the sign, then added 2 coats of picket fence distress paint to give it a very light green colour. I then coloured the corner pieces and the tree with Picket Fence Distress Paint. I let all the pieces dry and then glued them down using Matte Gel Medium. I finished it off by hot gluing a silver ribbon to the back of the sign.


I finished it off by hot gluing a silver ribbon to the back of the sign.

This was super simple but I love the way it turned out!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

- Wood Sign Shape (coming soon) 

Other Products Used:

Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink: Distress Paint - Picket Fence and Peeled Paint
- Liquitex: Matte Gel Medium
- Ribbon for hanging
- Glue Gun

Thanks for looking
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment