Monday, November 20, 2017

Many Thanks Card with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today. Today I'm sharing with you a special card I made for me dear sweet mother. If you read my last blog post you know that my brother passed away a couple weeks ago. My mom has been through so much lately and through it all she has been there for me. I expressed my gratitude and love for her by creating this beautiful card....made from the bottom of my heart! 




To begin creating the chipboard heart, I randomly stippled white gesso on the piece.



After the gesso was dry, I randomly dabbed copper paint on the chipboard.


I trimmed the chipboard hinges to the length I wanted for my card by cutting them with Tim Holtz scissors. I then painted them with the acrylic copper paint.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
- Pion Design Paper
- Cheesecloth
- Paper Flowers
- Acrylic Copper Paint
- Heavy Gesso
- Twine & Paper Doily

Thanks so much for joining me today. Until next time!
Charlene













No comments:

Post a Comment