Monday, July 31, 2017

Canada Traveler Journal Pages with Karen Bearse

Karen Bearse here today with the first bit of my Canada Travel Journal Pages. I worked on the inside covers & the cover of the first booklet. The great thing about this book is the booklets are removable.


Sadly I do not know if these papers are still available. I can’t find my recently purchased travel papers for the moment but did find these in my stash from years ago. Sorry about that but you can use whatever papers you have to create the same sort of look.


My chippies were coloured with Distress Oxides & covered with clear emboss.


The maple leaf in the center was painted white & stenciled using Mixed Media Medium. When it was dry and the gel was clear foil was rubbed on using my finger.


To see the original post on how to make this book you can go here. Thanks for joining me for my little update! See you soon.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
- Rebekah Meier Mixed Media Medium
- DecoFoil Transfer Sheets
- Distress Oxide & Inks
- Reminisce Maple Leaf paper
- Beary Patch Sanded Wood paper
- Canada Stickers Titles   

- Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment